Wednesday, December 25, 2013

AO COPIC December Bonanaza Sketch 4: Code Geass

"The two of us, together, can accomplish anything."

These two were my babies in college and my breakthrough in the shounen-ai / yaoi fandom and one of my ultimate favorite couples. Even now I still enjoy seeing them together on my computer screen~

Yeah, yeah I know they're not technically canon as far as series goes, but hey, you can't deny the fact that their chemistry together was just electrifying.

So yeah, seems my plan to try to draw once a day failed, mostly cause I have graveyard shifts at work. 4 days a week, for the past three months, I've worked round 2 in the morning and my routine usually involved going to work, going home and sleeping. Hopefully I can still try and stick to my plan even after the new year passes...hopefully.

So with that, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

PS. Happy belated birthday Lelouch! I was trying to time it where I could finish this by Dec. 5 but we can all see how well that turned out - 3-

No comments:

Post a Comment