Sunday, December 29, 2013

AO COPIC December Bonanaza Sketch 7: Shakugan no Shana

"No matter what selfish act you do, if I think you're wrong, I'll stop you. If you're in pain, I'll save you. If you're lost, I'll work with you. But being apart is the last thing I will allow."

... Two things.

One: In case anyone decides to call on it, yes I did draw Shana older. I honestly didn't realize it until I was halfway coloring it and my sister was all like "...isn't she supposed to be younger?" So I looked her up and lo and behold, she's technically supposed to be 13 at the OLDEST, least according to wikias. Even if not, at least early teens and I SO didn't draw a tween. So it's older!Shana. Maybe I'll try again another time with her PROPER age. *facepalm*

Two: I ended up spending WAY more time on this than I should have as a sketch. But honestly I haven't drawn Shana in like FOREVER and I got caught up in playing with all the warm/fire tones. Oh well.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that these "sketches" are getting more detailed as the days pass by...

No comments:

Post a Comment